EUG-GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUG-GAMING

EUG-GAMING A nice clean gaming community for all to enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHADOW GENERAL CHAT

Go down 
+4
EUG xXKylleXx
CKGLSGWSNPR
Deofuta
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EUG Reaper 6

SHADOW GENERAL CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm

if you are no longer in EUG plz refrain for posting, as this is for current members to chat. Thanx
Back to top Go down
EUGStickySticks

EUGStickySticks

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:35 pm

zing bang pow!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/ckycounselor2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Sniper got kicked out of EUG and CDA. So if anyone is thinking about joining his clan you are dumb because why would you want to join a clan made by a man that nobody likes.
Back to top Go down
https://eug-gaming.forumotion.com
killerghost

killerghost

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:32 am

That's what sniper did he went and joined CDA then left that because EUG members were still starting shit with him and almost got him kicked out then last I heard he made his own clan I think it ECA or something and he's looking for recruits. From what I heard from other EUG members he said that he would promote his friends or let them keep there rank if they join.
Back to top Go down
CKGLSGWSNPR

CKGLSGWSNPR

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:57 am

Deo i think alot of people left shadow because Snowman wasnt taking GB seriously,he kept ending the teams and then expecting everyone to rejoin again.thats why i left along with the fact that i have had a lot of stuff going on recently.then i got like 4-5 messages from other people in shadow saying they were leaving and i know at least 3 of them joined other clans straight away.
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:58 am

I know that, what I didnt know was why I got near simultaneous notes from Italiano, Fusion, Ghost, and kyle, and grim, all of whom were 1lt. in Shadow I believe.
Back to top Go down
killerghost

killerghost

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:32 am

Deofuta I don't know if you heard but EUG kicked sniper692
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:39 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
EUG Reaper 6

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:26 pm

EUG Wat A Shame
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Straglers? No way dude it was like 4 of the 5 1Lt's and a couple of 2nd's. And it definitely sounded like they left, not kicked. And who is the Company Leader now?
Back to top Go down
EUGStickySticks

EUGStickySticks

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:01 pm

i think they kicked all the straglers out same with ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/ckycounselor2
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:28 pm

So I leave XBL for a couple weeks for college finals, and it appears the the Shadow Company got hit with a nuke. What Happened!!?!?!?!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Shadow is done now tht snowman quit And btw EUG what a shame is a terrible cpt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

WE NEED YOUR MEMBER POST!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 am

sniper692 wrote:
WE NEED UR MEMBER POST

WE NEED PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR BUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET WHAT WE WANT EITHER!

Wink

Ill remind snowman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 am

WE NEED UR MEMBER POST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Ik wht ur sayin but the admin said it would b 2 hard but i do lik ur 2nd idea
Back to top Go down
CKGLSGWSNPR

CKGLSGWSNPR

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm

wow ok you need to chill the f*** out im just sayin that its common sense that we should have some way of identifying each others company more so for new recruits like myself who have only been in the clan for a month or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 am

If you think we should do tht thn go make ur own site but the 2nd ideal is a gd 1
Back to top Go down
CKGLSGWSNPR

CKGLSGWSNPR

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 am

it shouldnt be to much work to make usergroups for each company if you go to the top of the page there is already a tab for groups so all you have to do is add in the companys then people can apply to be in there own company this is what happened at my old clan except that instead of having different companys it was just for individual games.and also we should make a post for each company which has all there members listed that are registered on the forums as this would be a gd way to meet people in other companys Idea
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm

that wouldn't be to much work is that it is impossible to lock it for shadow members only.
Back to top Go down
EUG FuSiioNz

EUG FuSiioNz

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Shadow all the way!! lol!
Back to top Go down
EUG xXKylleXx

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Shadow FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am

Tht would b a good ideal. But it would b 2 much work

Last edited by sniper692 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CKGLSGWSNPR

CKGLSGWSNPR

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:16 am

we should have user groups for each company so that everyone knows what company you are in and the company chat section should be locked to anyone who is not in that company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW GENERAL CHAT   SHADOW GENERAL CHAT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHADOW GENERAL CHAT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next