EUG-GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUG-GAMING

EUG-GAMING A nice clean gaming community for all to enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?

Go down 
+2
EUG HONDA
Deofuta
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

O ok
Back to top Go down
Vermicide20

Vermicide20

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 am

oh sorry its kinda hard to read the subject bar.

I was talking about Ear Force X11 Headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 am

I pair of wht?
Back to top Go down
Vermicide20

Vermicide20

PostSubject: Ear Force X11 Headphones   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Anybody that owns a pair if you could let me know what you think about them???

I'm expecting mine in the mail tomorrow. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:23 am

Its gna cost u more thn $100
Back to top Go down
CKGLSGWSNPR

CKGLSGWSNPR

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 am

yeah im thinkin about gettin a mod off our sponsers but need to get sum more money first cos i dunno how much shipping to the uk is gonna be n i want all 15 modes black controller with black dpad and analoges n red centre ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am

Im gna get a mod kit whn I get the money
Back to top Go down
HeatedNubbycake

HeatedNubbycake

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Th3 Evil One wrote:

how on earth do i make an avatar?

go to your U. C. P. tab and then to the right click on avatar. you can upload a picture from your computer or find one off the web.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Evil One

Th3 Evil One

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Some of those controllers are sick and i would totally buy one, but i could airbrush it myself, if you guys know anyone with a quality airbrush you can do it yourself for dirt cheap. You can pick up just about any color at any arts and crafts store, along with a bottle of clear coat or gloss coat for under 30 bucks.[/quote]

But it wouldnt be modded oh and btw how on earth do i make an avatar?
Back to top Go down
HeatedNubbycake

HeatedNubbycake

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Th3 Evil One wrote:

HAhaha wow same exact set up asme and i agree but i might be getting a modded controler from our sponsor
http://www.xtrememodz.com/default.asp

Some of those controllers are sick and i would totally buy one, but i could airbrush it myself, if you guys know anyone with a quality airbrush you can do it yourself for dirt cheap. You can pick up just about any color at any arts and crafts store, along with a bottle of clear coat or gloss coat for under 30 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm

CKGLSGWSNPR wrote:
who exactly are our sponsors Question

Theres actually a forum board dedicated to them near the bottom, you should check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Th3 Evil One

Th3 Evil One

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 am

EUG HONDA wrote:
i play with just a normal black xbox 360 controller and a pair of Turtle Beach x31 headset which i think is the best headset!!!!

(The x31's will use alot of AAA batteries so i recommend buying a rechargeable pack of batteries)

HAhaha wow same exact set up asme and i agree but i might be getting a modded controler from our sponsor
http://www.xtrememodz.com/default.asp
Back to top Go down
CKGLSGWSNPR

CKGLSGWSNPR

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 am

who exactly are our sponsors Question
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Well turtle beach has a great selection of headsets in many price catagories. Ive used the 60$ wired and I loved those suckers. But once they broke I went big and got the x41's

http://turtlebeach.com/

If you really want to go big you could check out the Astro line of headsets.

http://www.astrogaming.com/

For controllers you could check out our sponsors, from what I saw they were quite customizable, although rather expensive.
Back to top Go down
HeatedNubbycake

HeatedNubbycake

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 pm

I play with the basic controller that comes with the xbox pro, with the original headset that comes with it. Mainly posting because im looking into upgrades on controllers and headsets but i have no idea about whats good and whats not good.
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Yeah same with the x41's! Like every ten hours I have to swap my rechargables. Id hate to think of anyone using those headsets without them :/
Back to top Go down
EUG HONDA

EUG HONDA

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

i play with just a normal black xbox 360 controller and a pair of Turtle Beach x31 headset which i think is the best headset!!!!

(The x31's will use alot of AAA batteries so i recommend buying a rechargeable pack of batteries)
Back to top Go down
Deofuta

Deofuta

PostSubject: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey all,

I thought it would be interesting to discuss what kind of stuff we use to play. Things such as Headsets, special controllers, anything that you think gives you an edge in the game. You could even write a review of said item, and tell others if you see a deal going down somewhere that may interest them.

For instance, while I only use a normal controller, I own a pair of Turtlebeach x41's, which are quite nice. Although I may upgrade to a pair of Astros in the far future. Anyone have a pair? and if you do what do you think about them?

and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?   Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Gear and Deals, Whatcha Got?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUG-GAMING :: GENERAL CHAT :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: