EUG-GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUG-GAMING

EUG-GAMING A nice clean gaming community for all to enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 am

Hav fun wit tht
Back to top Go down
EUG HONDA

EUG HONDA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 pm

im 18 and ya im good with kids as long as they aint trash talkers (at least to me) and will listen to people while playing (sorry i didnt make the meeting didnt read the new post till just now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 am

I should b at the meeting
Back to top Go down
EUGStickySticks

EUGStickySticks

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 am

How old are u honda and are u good with kids we have a meeting monday april 19 AT 8pm est today. Im going to go over how meeting are going to work fig out a the best days and times for the meetings talk about how the team is going to work exttra.we only have 12 so far so the meeting might be slow it might not.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/ckycounselor2
EUG HONDA

EUG HONDA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 pm

ill do it im a 1LT in echo and i play on the elite team (even though they never play anymore)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
EUGStickySticks

EUGStickySticks

PostSubject: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 am

Im going to be seting up gbs teams for them and run there teams i nedd some 1 to play gb games and right down scores. i will find the games and take care of geting every 1 there then you would take over. You would play the game or i make shure they follow rules and right down the scores of each player and each team for me to post. We are going to be going over strats for playing each map when we get 6 on a gb team and have a day for that team not including main meeting to practice so im going to pay ms point to the top 2 on team every season if you win 7 games in a row or beat a team in top 50. im trying to make this fun and injoyable so hit me up i need only 1 and you must be a 1LT already and have gamebattle experience. thx
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/ckycounselor2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH   Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a 1LT that would like to help EUG YOUTH
Page 1 of 1