EUG-GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUG-GAMING

EUG-GAMING A nice clean gaming community for all to enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EUGStickySticks

EUGStickySticks

Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway   Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 am

Three Call of Duty games coming in the naxt two years.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/ckycounselor2
EUG HONDA

EUG HONDA

Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway   Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm

what r u exactly saying here?
Back to top Go down
EUGStickySticks

EUGStickySticks

PostSubject: Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway   Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Three Call of Duty games coming in two years
www.gamersspot.com Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway, with three major games in the franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/ckycounselor2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway   Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activision has confirmed that the exploitation of Call of Duty is well underway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUG-GAMING :: GENERAL CHAT :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: